Posts Tagged ‘vote’
best of dc voting!
Top 10 Reasons to Vote for Boundless
Boundless is a contestant in Express Night Out Best of DC 2009 for best yoga studio. Vote for us here! (We’re under Sports & RecreationàYoga Studio.) Here’s why I think Boundless deserves your vote.
1. The Teachers: I love the variety of teachers and the depth of their knowledge no matter what their tradition or background.
2. The Students: Never snobby or cliquish, the students at Boundless are welcoming, friendly, and fun.
3. The Neighborhood: Two blocks from the U Street metro, around the corner from Bus Boys & Poets, and across the street from the Love Café, Boundless gets an A+ for location.
4. The Website: The new website design is simple, elegant, and user-friendly. I love the pictures of real students and real teachers.
5. The Yoga Blog: Veteran and new teachers alike share their insights and creative talents on the studio’s blog. Have you seen Emily Sloat Shaw’s asana drawings?
I leave it to you to add reasons 6-10. What do you like most about Boundless? What keeps you coming back for more?