work trade program
The studio work trade program offers a unique chance to help at the studio in exchange for yoga classes.
We are currently looking to fill work trade positions! Work traders work one 4-hour shift at the same time each week in exchange for two free yoga classes per week.
- people interested in customer service and sales, who thrive on talking with fellow yogis and customers interested in doing yoga.
- people interested in getting to know other yogis in the studio and socially.
- happy, positive people to sit at our street side table, in our greeting area, to talk about the exceptional teaching and community that takes place at Boundless.
If you are interested in a work trade position, please fill out the Work Trade Application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
In this section
- July/August Workshops and Programs
- 2013 Advanced Immersion Program: May
- 2012 advanced studies (ryt 200)
- 2012 advanced studies (ryt 500)
- RYT-500 elective: Core Advanced Program
- RYT-500 Elective: Yoga Therapy Program
- RYT-500 Elective: teaching apprenticeship
- Immersion Workshops
- work trade program