Boundless Programs are for students who want to know more about yoga and want to commit to three months or more of study.
(Boundless workshops can be part of a larger Program and give you an idea of what it might be like in one. Workshops are an opportunity just to spend a few hours or a day or weekend deep in the yoga practice! Check out our wide array!)
Interested in teaching yoga?
Already a teacher?
We offer a deep exploration of poses, pranayama, and the yamas and niyamas through our RYT-500 Program. This Program is composed of standalone Programs that train you as a Private Yoga Teacher or expose you to working one-on-one with a teacher mentor.
Our Energy Training Program — taking applications now! — is part of the growing field of Energy Medicine.
We have the widest and deepest choice of training available in the Mid-Atlantic. Contact us with questions!
In this section
- July/August Workshops and Programs
- 2013 Advanced Immersion Program: May
- 2012 advanced studies (ryt 200)
- 2012 advanced studies (ryt 500)
- RYT-500 elective: Core Advanced Program
- RYT-500 Elective: Yoga Therapy Program
- RYT-500 Elective: teaching apprenticeship
- Immersion Workshops
- work trade program