Boundless Yoga accepts payment in cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and through the Boundless Work Trade Program.
Bija Intro members enjoy all the benefits of members for two weeks with no commitment to renew.
- All class passes, unless promotional, expire in 1 month. The timeline for the pass begins on the date of the first class after purchase.
- No pass sharing is allowed. Exceptions are made for spouses, those moving out of the area (with documented proof) who would like to permanently reassign their pass to someone else.
No refunds are given for class passes.
Workshop with Boundless Instructor
Boundless will issue a full refund if refund is requested prior to one (1) week of workshop date. Within one (1) week of workshop, Boundless will issue workshop credit, valid for application towards a future workshop with a Boundless instructor. Boundless does not issue refunds if requested after the start of the workshop.
Workshop With Visiting Instructor
Boundless will issue a full refund if refund is requested prior to two (2) weeks of workshop date. Within two (2) weeks of workshop date, Boundless will issue a workshop credit, valid for application towards a future workshop with a Boundless instructor or a visiting instructor. Boundless does not issue refund if requested after the start of the workshop.
All payments for Teacher Training, including deposits, full payments, and application fee, are non-refundable.
Teacher Training & Apprenticeship Programs Payment Options
Teacher trainees and apprentices may pay the full cost of their program up front by cash, check, or credit card. They may also opt to pay with credit card through the Boundless auto-pay system, which will charge their credit card on the same date each month automatically. See specific program pages for details on deposit and monthly installment amounts for each program. Alternate payment methods must be arranged with management on a per-student basis prior to start of program and are at the complete discretion of the studio.
loss/damage of student property
Boundless Yoga is not responsible for the theft, loss, or damage of student property on premises. Students are encouraged to bring valuables into class with them. A Boundless staff member is either at front desk or the front door is locked while classes are in session.
lost and found
All items in lost and found bin will be removed on a monthly basis.
Mat storage is only available at Boundless Yoga for monthly or yearly members and teachers.
Boundless students are expected to adhere to the following code of conduct while on the premises:
- Students will be mindful of noise in main area when class is in session.
- No shoes allowed inside the studio.
- All cell phones must be turned off inside the studio (not on silent; turned completely off). No cell phones on or near mats unless an emergency and cleared with instructor.
- Students will put all props neatly away after use.
Boundless Yoga reserves the right to make changes to Customer Policies without prior notice.
In this section
- Improving our Service
- Teacher of the Month: Nandini Gopinadh
- visit or contact us
- what our students say about us
- Senior Teachers
- mission and values
- teachers’ mission
- boundless press
- boundless in your workplace
Boundless is an oasis of peace and learning in our work-obsessed city. everyone should come to Boundless to share in its approach to practicing yoga.