boundless in your workplace
Bring Boundless to Work Today!
Boundless Corporate helps organizations develop, sustain, and measure successful yoga programs that benefit for employees beyond the stress relief that yoga postures provide. Boundless Corporate’s mission is to help organizations transform the health, productivity, retention, and satisfaction of employees.
Contact us if you are:
We offer classes for all types of practitioners. Minimum 10 participants.
Boundless Yoga Corporate Packages
Interested in something more than a yoga class for your colleagues and/or employees? We’ve got the solutions for you. Work with us to develop:
For more information on these packages, contact us.
Practitioners of Yoga Report:
- Reduction in stress and stress related conditions such as anxiety, hypertension, and insomnia
- Alleviation of muscular tension in the shoulders, lower back, and hips associated with prolonged computer use
- Increase in energy and vitality
- Faster recovery from injuries
- More harmonious personal interactions
- An overall brighter outlook
- Bring the benefits of stress-reduction and increased vitality to employees who have children, work long hours, or have a long commute and find it difficult to get to a yoga studio in the evening or early morning.
- Increase the sense of community within an organization, which leads to better communication and increased productivity.
- Tailored classes to the specific needs of the people in the organization.
- Increased success in recruiting and retention efforts.
Why Take Yoga Into the Workplace?
>> off site retreats
Kim Weeks and her certified yoga instructors invite you to our beautiful light-filled studio or to a special location of your choice to enjoy a peaceful and productive yoga and meditation retreat.
new to yoga?
We offer a relaxing yet focused yoga class or a yoga class followed by a guided meditation. Our motivating instructors will tailor your retreat to beginner, intermediate, and advanced yoga students . This way your entire group can participate in a cohesive and grounding practice.
why yoga in a retreat setting works
Boundless Yoga instructors understand that your employees’ time is valuable. A yoga retreat is a time for your group to take a break from the traditional workday and at the same time our instructors will assist you in developing a clear organizational mission and strategy.
A Boundless Yoga retreat will teach your employees to better use their energy and be more productive both at the office and at home. Please contact Boundless Yoga with any questions or for more information.
Boundless Yoga and its founder, Kim Weeks
With a decade of experience as a Wall Street financial analyst and a Dot-Com industry veteran, Kim Weeks knows first hand the challenges and stresses of corporate America. After leaving the coporate world to found Boundless Yoga in 2002, Kim began using her corporate experience and yogic knowledge to help organizations and people meet their professional and personal potential .
Contact us for more information about Boundless Yoga and Meditation retreats.
>>> on site seminars
Kim Weeks and her certified Boundless Yoga instructors are bringing their expertise from the yoga studio into your office! By offering yoga and meditation seminars to the DC corporate and non-profit community, we will teach you how to:
- Reduce stress
- Improve your focus
- Develop better communication skills
- Increase productivity in the workplace
Boundless Yoga leader Kim Weeks and her experienced instructors will customize these yoga and meditation seminars to address your organization’s goals. At a time that is convenient for you, a certified yoga instructor will come to your office and lead your team through asanas (yoga poses), meditation, and teach you valuable techniques to improve your business practices.
how on-site seminars work
Boundless Yoga offers a choice of two-hour, half-day, and full-day seminars. We will teach you:
- How to meditate
- How to use the breath to reduce stress
- How to better communicate with supervisors, peers, and subordinates
By learning these valuable professional skills we will help you to improve your organization’s morale and develop a more cohesive team.
Boundless Yoga and its founder, Kim Weeks
With a decade of experience as a Wall Street financial analyst and a Dot-Com industry veteran, Kim Weeks knows first hand the challenges and stresses of corporate America. After leaving the coporate world to found Boundless Yoga in 2002, Kim began using her corporate experience and yogic knowledge to help organizations and people meet their professional and personal potential.
Contact us for more information or to set up an appointment about our on-site seminars.
In this section
- Improving our Service
- Teacher of the Month: Nandini Gopinadh
- visit or contact us
- what our students say about us
- Senior Teachers
- mission and values
- teachers’ mission
- boundless press
- boundless in your workplace
Boundless is an oasis of peace and learning in our work-obsessed city. everyone should come to Boundless to share in its approach to practicing yoga.