As a community, we believe in the sacred, transformative space of the yoga studio and yoga classroom. At Boundless Yoga Studio, teachers use asanas–or postures–to explain, precisely, the body’s physical framework as an opening to consciousness. We are a multidisciplinary team, and while each class carries the different character, pedagogy, and voice of the individual teacher, all Boundless Instructors teach that:
- Every body contains a natural intelligence that can be awakened.
- There is no separation between the body, mind, and spirit.
- Transformation occurs through the breath.
- Practicing yoga creates positive change.
- There is an inherent dialogue between teacher and student.
We believe that yoga is a way of looking at the world. We fundamentally believe that teaching yoga is about every individual opening to the collective and universal experience of living. We also believe that teaching and learning yoga are one and the same.